All foreign visitors traveling from Singapore should grab the chance to visit a beautiful country such as Vietnam, in which there are 5 reasons you can look at to find the best tour to Vietnam from Singapore
- There are many direct flights every day from Singapore to all of the big cities in Vietnam.
- The flight time of only 1.5 – 3 hours properly matches with family tourism or relaxing weekends.
- Transport costs are reasonable in general and even a 3-day traveling trip can be less costly than the food and beverage experience in your hometown.
- Vietnam has green mountains and blue oceans and even more (as Ha Long Bay) will bring to you a fantastic holiday.
- The luxurious resorts and the wonderful king of food will be waiting for you if you need a little breeze for your routine.
How to travel to Vietnam?
Singapore and Vietnam are greatly connected by a lot of airlines:
- Singapore Airlines to both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city
- Vietnam Airlines to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Phu Quoc
- Tiger Air provides big promotions of airfares from $ 89 for one return ticket.
How to know the length of a Vietnam trip is acceptable?
We recommend that you need at least 1 month to explore this country. You should divide your journey into smaller trips because the distance between Vietnam and Singapore is quite short.
For beginners visiting Vietnam for the first time, these guides below might be useful
Hanoi – Halong Bay 4D3N:
Visit the capital and spend 3 days and 2 nights to make an excursion on Halong Bay with crystal-clear water. Imagine waking up in the middle of caves and jungle, you will feel overwhelming by the beauty of this World heritage site.
Hanoi – Sapa 3D4N
Sapa is an ideal destination for the weekend holiday. You can catch a flight to Hanoi in the afternoon, then take a night train to Sapa and stay there for 2 days before returning to Hanoi by the night train to prepare for the flight the next morning.
Types of traveling: Funicular, trekking on the mountain, tribal hills, and colonial architecture…
Danang – Hoian 4D3N
About half an hour from Hoian, Ancient town Danang is well-known for magnificent beaches creating the perfect combination of relaxing and exploring the local culture.
Types of traveling: beaches, relaxing, ancient city, culture.
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong River Delta 4D3N
Ho Chi Minh city is about 1,5 hours from Singapore and the same weather does not make you feel shocked. It takes about 3-4 hours to drive from Mekong River Delta to floating markets and boats transporting coconuts that you have never seen in Singapore city.
Types of traveling: local life, shopping, floating markets.
Visa and immigration:
Citizens Singapore (having valid passport) are exempted for a stay of maximum 1 month in Vietnam. Other nationalities can easily apply for a visa at the Vietnam embassy in Singapore or apply for a visa on arrival or e-visa.
Vietnam embassy in Singapore
- Address: Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
- Telephone number: 64625938 (Protocols and administration)/ 64625994 (Consulate)
- Fax: 64689863 (Protocols and administration)/ 64625936 (Consulate)
- Website: www.vietnameprisy-singapore.org