Hanoi and Saigon has a plethora of cafes spreading throughout the city. With so many to choose from, Eviva has curated this list for best cafes and coffee shops in these two cities, all of which differ in style and atmosphere, yet stay similar in their green atmosphere, spacious and stylish setting and view.
CLASSY CAFES IN HANOI
- Address: 6 Phan Chu Trinh str.
- Features: Attractive view, Fancy and luxury space, Egg coffee is the signature here
- Staff are really friendly – good service – lovely interior
Hanoi Terrace Café
- Address: 4 Phan Chu Trinh str.
- Features: Balcony View to Hanoi Opera House, Located in the city centre, Fancy space
- Amazing staff, Excellent Pho and Smoothie
Highlands café Opera House
- Address: Phan Chu Trinh Str, Hoan Kiem beside the Opera House
- Features: Garden space, Beside the Opera House, Great coffee and view
- ‘Best night time view for a good coffee’
Highlands on boat
- Address: 09 Thanh Nien str, Ba Dinh district
- Features: Gorgeous Outlook, one an unique space – floating coffee shop, lake view, Near Pan Pacific hotel
- Matcha with Red beans or Peach tea are highly recommended
The Coffee House
- Address: 2nd floor, 23M Hai Ba Trung str, Hoan Kiem district
- Features: Spacy and Cozy space with Trang Tien Plaza view, energetic place which is very popular with youth.
- Peach tea with orange and lemongrass is the signature here.
The YLang – Gardenista Coffee
- Address: 02 Le Thach str, Hoan Kiem district
- Features: Villa, Fresh and Green atmosphere, Youth
- One of the best coffee in the city, lovely space to chill and relax.
- Address: 14 Tong Duy Tan Str., Hoan Kiem district
- Features: late-night street Tong Duy Tan, cosy and peaceful, natural outside
The Hanoi Social club
- Address: No. 6 Hoi Vu Str.
- Features: vintage cafés, Asian layout, rooftop garden, live music at night
- Menu: Must- try dishes in Healthy Food menu
- Recommended space in the café: Terrace on the 3rd floor
CLASSY CAFES IN SAIGON
The vintage Emporium Saigon
- Address: 95 Nguyen Van Thu str, District 1
- Cosy restaurant with café and smoothies which offers breakfast and lunch menu.
L’ Usine cafe
- Address: 151/5 Dong Khoi, D.1 & 70B Le Loi, D.1, HCMC
- Beautiful cafe with French style architecture, very modern and quiet space
- Address: No. 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
- Located at the lobby of Park Hyatt Saigon – the 6 star hotel. Top luxury and classy cafe.
- Banana tatin and coconut lollipop is the must try dish there.
- Address: 2-4-6 Dong Khoi street, District 1
- Gorgeous view with many green trees decoration.
- Lovely coffee and cake set, modern style decoration.
Should you need further information, contact our travel consultants !