What do you expect about restaurants in Hanoi? If a wide selection of high quality food and beverage choices at good value, first-class services, spacious environment and particularly tastes that suit Iranians are what you are looking for, this article is for you. The information in this are combined from our experienced local experts – travel consultants having been working with Iranian customers for years. Below are our list of best restaurants exclusively picked for Iranians traveling in Hanoi.
Features: Vietnamese traditional cuisine, located inside atmospheric French villas of cozy, green and spacious environment, near La Casa hotel.
HOME Moc is among the best fine dining choices in Hanoi, with a focus on seafood.
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM and 6:00PM – 9:30PM
- Address: 31 Van Ho 2, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 24 3958 8666
- Hotline: +84 889 656 060
Van Mieu Deli
Features: Vietnamese cuisine, monarchical atmosphere, near Temple of Literature
Interesting cooking classes !
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 9:00PM
- Address: 39 & 41 Van Mieu Str., Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 978 830 788
Features: Vietnamese, Asian and European fusion cuisine, stylish dining concepts with antiques, greenery outdoor patio, near the Opera House and Sword Lake
Recommendation: Enjoy dinner on the 3rd floor while swaying to rhythm of various traditional Vietnamese arts performance between 19:30 and 21:30 every day.
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 10:30PM
- Address: 4 Le Phung Hieu St., Hoan Kiem
- Tel: +84 24 3936 3069
Features: Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Halal dishes, beautiful interior, a place for family and friends
Lively belly dance performance on selected nights
- Address: 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 24 3763 6666; +84 24 3765 8888
- Opening time: Open daily 3:00PM – midnight
BBQ restaurants: King BBQ
Features: Korean grilled beef BBQ, hot pot, buffet or à la carte choice, staff support in grilling at table
“Eat til you drop!”
- Opening hours: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
King BBQ Buffet: 20 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi | Tel: +84 24 6656 6626
King BBQ Alacarte
– 31 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi | Tel: +84 24 62 860 860
– 5th Floor Vincom 191 Ba Trieu St., Hai Ba Trung | Tel: +84 24 62 55 0077
Features: destination for pizza lovers, Japanese – Italian cuisines, modern and simple decoration style, excellent services, walking distance from the Old Quarter
Recommendation: Must-try are crab noodles, half-half homemade cheese pizza (to share happiness)
Prior reservation is a must here.
- Opening hours: 10:00AM – 11:00PM (Last Order: 10:30PM)
– 24 Ly Quoc Su, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
– 43 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Fast food restaurants: McDonald, Lotteria, KFC, Don Chicken
Features: Fast food of reasonable quality, can be the substitute for missing meals, or in case you don’t want to go too far.
- Must-try: Boneless chicken with cheese sauce
- Address: 250 Hang Bong St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
- TEL: 1800 6634
McDonald’s Ho Guom
- Address: 2 Hang Bai, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 7:00AM – 11:00PM (Fri – Sat 7:00AM – 3:00PM)
- TEL: +84 24 3933 8080
Features: true quality for romantic quietness, modern interior decor, juicy, soft and delicious steak, center location, excellent services,
Place to go for steak aholic!
- Address: 59A Tran Quoc Toan, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 24 3555 8331
- Opening hours: 10:00AM – 2:00PM, 5:00PM – 10:00PM
O’ Leary sport bar
Features: renowned sports bar with Western style, gigantic second “living room”, wide range of beer and food menu.
- Must-try: Grilled ribs
- Address: 38 Ba Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 90 226 99 38
Buffet Sen Ly Thai To
Features: offering a wide range of Vietnamese, Asian and Western food, a wide range of grilled, sea food, excellent view to the Opera house, located as a part of Metropole Hanoi, private room for large groups
- Must try: All types of deserts
- Address: 60 Ly Thai To St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM and 6:00PM – 9:15PM
- Tel: +84 24 3974 4192
Features: Japanese concept in contemporary style, reasonable price with good quality dish, attentive staff, suitable for business lunch.
- Address: 18 Ngo Quyen St., Hoan Kiem Dist.
- Tel: +84 24 3824 1188
- Opening hours: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
La Terrasse Du Metropole
La Terrasse Du Metropole is located in the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, one of the finest hotels in Vietnam – if not the world. Class and culture seems to embrace everything associated with this esteemed hotel and this restaurant is no different.
Taking cues from Parisian bistros, the ornate facade and parquet flooring is instantly reminiscent of 20th century France. You can sample delicacies such as oysters, French cheese, assorted cold cuts or go for something more hearty like steak-frites or coq au vin.
Open all day, it is worth stopping by if only for a coffee, so that you can enjoy itss charming design.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00AM – 2:00PM and 4:00PM – 10:00PM
- Address: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Tel: +84 24 3826 6919
This is a Vietnamese restaurant everyone should visit for innovative local Vietnamese dishes and exotic liquors.
- Must try: catfish spring rolls, grilled pork hanger steak, If you have a taste for the unusual, try the crickets with roasted lemon leaves, pan-fried scorpion, and frog steamboat.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 23:30
- Address: 25 Bat Su, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 926 0639
Provide full range of Vietnamese cuisine in one luxurious food court, with different food stations positioned around the periphery of the restaurant serving regional specialities from across Vietnam, all cooked fresh to order.
Beautiful designed in Vietnamese style.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00AM – 10:00PM
- Address: 34 Phan Dinh Phung, Quan Thanh
- Tel: +84 24 3734 9777
O’ Douceurs Hanoi
Offers a wide selection of sandwiches and croissants as well as desserts such as macaroons as well as smoothies, coffees and teas in a cosy setting with French décor style.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00AM – 10:30PM
- Address 1: 91A Tran Hung Dạo Str., Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi; Tel: +84 24 62 533 785
- Address 2: No 37, Alley 52 To Ngoc Van Str., Tay Ho District, Hanoi; Tel: +84 24 62 918 575
- Address 3: 5/36 Dao Tan Str., Ba Dinh District, Hanoi; Tel: +84 24 62 969 082
I hope that from these recommendation, you can find yourself in those restaurants that suits you the best.
- Coffee drinking culture in Vietnam
- Insider’s guide: Best restaurants in Saigon for Iranians
- Shoes and Clothes in Vietnam: Where to buy in Hanoi, Hoi An and Saigon (Part 1)
Should you need further information, contact our travel consultants !
Author: Candice & Moon