This June and July, the sky in Danang will be lit up with breathtaking displays of fireworks from 8 world-class teams in the much-anticipated fireworks festival – DIFF 2019. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, DIFF 2019 with the theme “Stories from the rivers”, promises to bring audience gripping experience with colourful explosions in the sky and cultural stories behind.
● Theme: “Stories from the rivers”
● Time: Every Saturday starting 01/6/2019 to 06/7/2019
● Fireworks location: Han River Port area
● Stage and main stand: Tran Hung Dao street, opposite fireworks location and Novotel Danang Premier.
● Locations for sideline activities: At two ends of Dragon Bridge, along Bach Dang street and tourist beaches of the city.
Apart from the winning team of DIFF 2018 from Italy and the host country team from Vietnam, all the other 6 teams are the new faces in this fireworks competition in Da Nang: Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Finland, UK and China. What a better place for both cultural diversity and artistic excellence from the fireworks displays – stories of the 8 countries’ rivers!
Stunning fireworks displays will be a sumptuous party for the eyes. As fireworks explode off a floating stage on Han River bank, the colorful party is not only in the sky, but also reflected on the rippling waters.
A FAQ about DIFF 2019 is that how much is Danang International Fireworks Festival 2019 ticket ?
The answer is, it usually free for tourists and locals to watch. Only if you want to have the best overall view stagefront, you can buy DIFF 2019 tickets at website of Danang Department of Tourism for better price than the main DIFF website.
Places to have the best view
Han River cruises
What is more amazing to enjoy a closeup view of fireworks displays while still sipping your drink in the breeze of Han River !
Skyscraper – Hotels along Han River Banks.
These river-bank hotels all offer a lot of rooftop views from their bars, restaurants or pools. Better way is to choose those with front or side view to the firework stage.
Da Nang bridges
Spanning over Han river, Han river bridge, Thuan Phuoc bridge, Dragon bridge or Tran Thi Ly bridge, all serve as ideal spots to admire the fireworks. Please note that a lot of locals would come too, be prepared for the crowd there.
Street carnival on Bach Dang street
- Location: Bach Dang street (from Tran Quoc Toan – Bach Dang corner to Ly Tu Trong – Bach Dang corner)
- Time: from 18h00-20h00, every Sundays from 26/05/2019 to 07/07/2019
- What are there: Parade of well-decorated vehicles, dances, colorful costumes, smiles from local and foreign artists.
Da Nang International Food Festival 2019
- Location: The park (near the eastern end of the Dragon Bridge, Son Tra District)
- Time: 02 – 06 June
- Type of food: local specialties of Vietnam and international culinary gifts from numerous cuisines. There will be world-class chefs, chefs at top restaurants from 14 countries, namely the USA, Germany, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Australia, Mexico, Sweden, Lebanon, India, Greece and China.
(to be updated)
Should you need further information, contact our travel consultants !